Any references in this policy to “we”, “us”, “our”, and/or Core Resource is to Core Resource. Core Resource is a business whose registered number is 655239 and whose registered office is at Meeting House Lane, Cushinstown, Foulksmill, Co Wexford.
Core Resource only collect and use individual user details where we have legitimate business reasons, and where we are legally entitled to do so. Information in relation to personal data collected by Irish entities is available on www.dataprotection.ie, the website of the Irish Data Protection Commissioner. Core Resource collects the details provided by you from the Contact Form together with the Newsletter and the information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our website and other sites accessible from it. We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use which enables us to improve the service we provide.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. In particular we use the information for the following:-
- Compliance with legal obligations – retention of credit records as per Finance Acts.
- Contractual necessity – processing of your data is required to fulfill a contract – i.e. to process and deliver the service.
- We may send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information that you may find interesting using the email address you submit to us via our newsletter.
- We may also use your contact information – phone, email or postal address – to contact you for market research purposes. The information we have will be used to customise the website according to your interests.
Core Resource will hold onto your personal data if you have purchased any of our services, in accordance with the Finance Acts, for 7 years.
Core Resource reviews client’s data every 18 months in compliance with GDPR requirements. Core Resource will contact our clients and communicate the 18 months’ limit.
We will never pass your personal data to anyone else unless the disclosure is required by Law. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
We may contact you:
- To provide you with information about our services, activities or online content. You should only receive such correspondence and updates from Core Resource, if you have agreed to in response to any contact you have made with us, e.g. through our newsletter, or via the Contact Us facility. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, by providing tick boxes for you to decide whether you wish to receive correspondence.
Where we wish to use your personal information in any other way, we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed in this document.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer but these may stop our website functioning properly.
The following are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously)
This website will:
– Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
– Collect data about the traffic to the website via Google AdWords.
This website will:
– Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus
– Allow you to share pages via social media icons
This Website will not
– Share any personal information with third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Applications developed in connection with the website for mobile devices will operate and capture information as set out above. Applications developed by us but deployed on other platforms such as social media channels may provide feedback to us on activity and usage specific to a user.
Note: If you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
The Data Controller for these Website and services provided through this Website is Geraldine O’Brien, email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under data protection legislation. If you would like a copy of the personal data or have any queries regarding our use of personal data please contact we have about you, please email us at email@example.com or write to:
Meeting House Lane, Cushinstown, Foulksmill, Co Wexford.
If any of the information we hold about your in incorrect or incomplete please write or email us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.